Cambodian American Business Association (CAMBA)
Second Annual Business and Culture Expo 2011
SUNDAY – AUGUST 28, 2011
10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
MARK TWAIN BRANCH LIBRARY
1325 E Anaheim St, Long Beach, CA 90813
The Cambodian American Business Association, CAMBA, would like to invite you to join the Business and Culture Expo 2011 on Sunday August 28, 2011.
The Opening Session Ceremony will start at 10:00 A.M at the Mark Twain Library, Long Beach, CA. The CAMBA Business and Culture Expo 2011 will then proceed on the Parking Lot celebration with live Cambodian classical dance, different ethnic dance groups, arts & craft, Khmer’s ethnic and drinks will be served, and Business vendors will take place from 10:00 A.M to 3:00 P.M.
Attached are the necessary forms, which must be completed in order for you to participate. The following information will help you complete registration for the Business and Culture Expo 2011:
- Complete the application(s) appropriate for your participation choice(s).
- Make sure that all Parental Consent/Waivers of Liability are signed, and submit with your application(s).
- Enclose a money order or cashier’s check for the total amount required with your application(s).
- Refund Policy: No refunds on or after July 28, 2011.
- Send the completed application package, including all waiver forms and the entire payment to the following address:
Cambodian American Business Association - CAMBA
1902 E. Anaheim Street Suite
Long Beach, CA 90813
- Confirmation and other information will be sent to you by Friday, July 28, 2011.
- For further information or question, please contact:
Mr. Remy Hou – Co-Chair & Event Coordinator
Office: 424.CAMBA89 (424.226.2289)
We look forward to hearing from you.
President / CEO
Cambodian American Business Association
Forms for download: